Are you ready to support your team to be at its best, to be more engaged, more collaborative and producing better quality outcomes?
Our highly interactive two-day course will provide you with an understanding of the Agile mindset and key Scrum roles, events and artefacts to support a successful Scrum team and ways of working. The course is lead by one of our world-class Scrum Alliance® Certified Scrum Trainers® (CST®) who combine their real-world experience with practical tools, real-life examples, lively discussion and interactive exercises to help you learn and embed key takeaways from the course.
As a Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®) your job is to, amongst other things, work with Stakeholders and the Team to define what the team need to do, define the order they need to deliver value, communicate the vision of the business to the team (and vice versa), and sign off delivery. This course will give you the structure and the confidence to ensure you can perform the CSPO role effectively by learning the theory, performing practical work, and discussing numerous real-world examples.
Why choose this course?
- You will improve your confidence in Product Ownership, and we offer excellent post-course support to ensure any questions or queries you have when back in the real world, are answered promptly.
- The course is designed to be a step by step, easy to follow the process so you understand the specific actions you can take the following day to turn the learning into results.
- You will begin to feel that you and your team are actually ‘getting stuff done’, value is being delivered continuously, reducing stress and improving the morale of everyone.
- The Certified Product Owner qualification is a fantastic door opening qualification in the tech world and beyond.
- We pride ourselves in ensuring that your trainer has hands-on experience in the real world so that you’re not simply learning from an instructor, but from someone who understands how to apply the theory practically and successfully.
What attendees have said:
Katie B, IET
Digital Product Manager at National Trust
Yannick K, Business Analyst
Senior Project Manager at Shell
On Tuesday 10th March 2020, Scrum Alliance announced it would allow the remote delivery of CSPO training for a limited time. While Scrum Alliance permit remote delivery, Radtac is planning to to facilitate many of our scheduled training via our Live-Online virtual classroom. We are continually reviewing this decision based on advice from the local authorities in the region of delivery to ensure the safety of our clients. team and partners. For further information please see our policy here. We understand in-person interactive collaborative training experiences are preferred by many of our clients, we want to ensure that during challenging times different approaches are available to support our clients.
What is a Live-Online course?
Live-Online courses are those delivered via our virtual (online) classroom. You will collaborate and interact with your course tutor and participants in real-time via video conferencing and our our digital workspace. You can read more about our Live-Online courses, tools and watch a short video on what to expect here. For public scheduled Live-Online courses you should for look for the dates with a location set as Live-Online <city>. The city is used to highlight the timezone the class will be set in but can be joined by anyone who can be present during the duration of the course.
Why choose Radtac Live-Online training?
- We price match. We will price match any other comparable quality supplier of CSPO Live-Online courses, just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We offer a discount on our Live-Online courses for anyone who is self employed, at risk/redundant due to Coronavirus, public sector, unemployed or a zero hours contract worker just contact email@example.com.
- We limit our class size to a maximum of 25. many other virtual providers have no limit on class size
- We deliver in pairs. There are two very experienced trainers on all of our Live-Online courses, so you get double the experience for an unbeatable price.
- Our Live-Online courses have been designed & adapted to be delivered via a virtual classroom. Our Live-Online courses are not just standard training room courses presented online. We have a tried and trusted portfolio of virtual tooling and courses designed to be delivered online
How do I reserve my place on a public course?
Simply click on the blue button on this page titled ‘Book Course’ to reserve you place today. This is a very popular course, spaces fill quickly and it is recommended that you book your course as soon as practicable. We always ensure our pricing is competitive and offers real value for money.
How do I book a number of employees for private a course?
If you would like one of our qualified trainers to host to your organisation, simply click the button on this page titled ‘Onsite Enquiry', fill in your details and we will be in touch within 24hrs. We can then personalise the program to fit your specific needs, tailored to your specific business outcomes and budget.
Blogs, articles & resources
What people are saying
Full course details
Need help choosing?
We have a dedicated team of training advisors waiting to help you figure out the right training solutions for your needs.
Even after your training is complete, we’ll still be on hand to help you take everything you’ve learned and apply it to your workplace.