Are you ready to coach your team to be at its best, to be more engaged, more collaborative and producing better quality outcomes?
Our highly interactive two-day course will provide you with an understanding of the Agile mindset and key Scrum roles, events and artefacts to support a successful Scrum team and ways of working. The course is lead by one of our world-class Scrum Alliance® Certified Scrum Trainers® (CST®) who combine their real-world experience with practical tools, real-life examples, lively discussion and interactive exercises to help you learn and embed key takeaways from the course.
As a Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®) your job is to help the Scrum Team perform at their highest level. This course will give you the structure and the confidence to ensure the Scrum Team understands and enacts the Scrum framework works effectively together and also protects them from both internal and external distractions.
Our Certified ScrumMaster course, which is accredited by Scrum Alliance, will allow you to demonstrate your awareness of the Scrum framework and knowledge of team roles, events, and artefacts in an industry recognised certification - CSM.
Why Choose This Course?
- You will improve your confidence in leading a scrum team and we offer excellent post-course support to ensure any questions or queries you have when back in the real world, are answered promptly.
- The course is designed to be a step by step, easy to follow process so you understand the specific actions you can take the following day to turn the learning into results.
- You will begin to feel that you and your team are actually ‘getting stuff done’, reducing stress and improving the morale of everyone.
- Your team's level of engagement will improve as your clarity of action, communicated in stand-ups and retrospectives (meetings), is delivered in a systematic way.
- The Certified Scrum Master qualification is a fantastic door opening qualification in the tech world and beyond.
- We pride ourselves in ensuring that your trainer has hands-on experience in the real world so that you’re not simply learning from an instructor, but from someone who understands how to apply the theory successfully.
On Tuesday 10th March 2020, Scrum Alliance announced it would allow the remote delivery of CSM training for a limited time. While Scrum Alliance permit remote delivery, Radtac is planning to facilitate many of our scheduled training via our Live-Online virtual classroom. We are continually reviewing this decision based on advice from the local authorities in the region of delivery to ensure the safety of our clients. team and partners. For further information please see our policy here. We understand in-person interactive collaborative training experiences are preferred by many of our clients, we want to ensure that during challenging times different approaches are available to support our clients.
What is a Live-Online course?
Live-Online Courses are those delivered via our virtual (online) classroom. You will collaborate and interact with your course tutor and participants in real-time via video conferencing and our digital workspace. You can read more about our Live-Online courses, tools and watch a short video on what to expect here. For public scheduled Live-Online courses you should look for the dates with a location set as Live-Online <city>. The city is used to highlight the timezone the class will be set in but can be joined by anyone who can be present during the duration of the course.
How do I reserve my place on a public course?
Simply click on the blue button on this page titled ‘Book Course’ to reserve your place today. This is a very popular course, spaces fill quickly and it is recommended that you book your course as soon as practicable. We always ensure our pricing is competitive and offers real value for money.
How do I book a number of employees for a private course?
If you would like one of our qualified trainers to host to your organisation, simply click the button on this page titled ‘Virtual Enquiry’ for remote courses or "on-site enquiry' for face-to-face classroom delivery, fill in the details and we will be in touch within 24hrs. We can then personalise the program to fit your specific needs, tailored to your specific business outcomes and budget.
Blogs, articles & resources
What people are saying
Full course details
Need help choosing?
We have a dedicated team of training advisors waiting to help you figure out the right training solutions for your needs.
Even after your training is complete, we’ll still be on hand to help you take everything you’ve learned and apply it to your workplace.
Talk to us
Leave your information for a prompt, direct response.